Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome Back, Good Ol' Stardoll...

This is exactly what I needed.

I was so looking forward to Young Hollywood 2.0. The first collection was so-so, but had some really great dresses and lovely shoes. Naturally, I was expecting something of that sort.

Initially, my disappointment originated from the fact that I had missed the GaGa bodysuit and the wig (My baby is so popular!). Then, I actually took a look at the clothes.

Man. I've never seen anything so tacky, ugly and horrible since Selena Gomez's latest video. Where are the lovely shoes? Where are the edgy dresses? I am not going to deny that they had potential; it's just that the graphic designers completely fucked up.

Young Hollywood 2.0 is marred by horribly designed, overly expensive accessories and mediocre - at best - garments. Of course, if you are a brand-lover, there is one fugly dress whose price tag reads 25 Stardollars.

Personally, I'd like to have seen any Coachella outfits. Or Rihanna's Bob Marley swimsuit.

It looks like Stardoll didn't learn anything from the disastrous sales of the original Young Hollywood. (Note: disastrous, for a limited edition brand.)

Aaand, it's official. Stardoll finally ditched mediocrity for bullshit, and I've got my mojo back.


No comments:

Post a Comment