Monday, September 12, 2011

A Starplaza Review Because I'm Bored.

 
Returning to Stardoll was probably the dumbest decision I've made. Because, really, the items released post my leaving and prior to my returning were simply gorgeous. Not just the garments, but the furniture as well. All I see now is expensive piece of shit crap (woah) that no one - ever - should own.


God, how I loved PPQ. Note the past tense.

This new collection seems to have a theme; boring, long-sleeved dresses.

The funny thing is that the quality of the graphics is excellent. Many of the dresses look pretty great, but... I can't put my finger on it, but there is something on the clothes, a certain quality. Maybe it's those horrid boots, maybe it's those hilariously horrid hats. Maybe it's the lack of originality. Or maybe - maybe - it's the ridiculous prices. 

My favorite items are the Metal Jumble necklace and the Ebony Gather top. The dresses are nice enough, but nothing special, to be frank.

Pfft, I am sick of my Starplaza reviews; they've lost their sarcastic charm. So, from now on, when you see a new store, imagine a witty and hilarious post by me.

On another note, school started for me today. Oh, lawd, I am bored already.

No comments:

Post a Comment