Sunday, September 11, 2011

First of all, in case you've lived under a rock for the past ten years or are plain ignorant, today is 9/11. Ten years ago today a tragic event occurred in New York; an airplane crashed on the twin towers and, as a result, many human lives were lost that day.

Unfortunately, this blog is Stardoll-related and, besides, I shouldn't be the one to analyze the events, as I was in a different country, completely unaffected by the tragedy.

The actual point of this post is the fact that, tomorrow, school begins for those of us living in Greece. I am a junior now, which means that I will really have to focus on studying now, as, next year, I'll be taking my introductory exams to university. Obviously, the time I will spend on the Internet, particularly Stardoll, will be limited and, thus, so will my posts.

Of course, I will be here to report on extremely important news, such as the winner of MSW and the shocking arrival of another tribute store.

Now, let's take a moment to think of the families of those who died ten years ago. No, I'm not being sarcastic anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment