Monday, December 5, 2011

OMG! Are These Fringed Boots?


Long time no post, right? Well, I expected school to take up much of my time, but, frankly, as I've come to realize, I can only focus on so much.

I couldn't miss the release of the brand new LE Superstar collection, could I, though?

Laced with mediocrity, vivid colors and a few decor pieces, this brand new collection is quite underwhelming. It is quite odd, however, since I seem to have purchased more pieces than usual. While the dresses are utterly tacky, albeit flawless graphics-wise, I find the accessories much more interesting. The prices - surprise, surprise - are sky high, but pretty much everything you need to own costs under 100 SD. In case you are in the mood for some serious moolah spending, there is a lovely black/yellow dress for 225 SD and a gorgeous magenta top for 100 SD. The shoes are, um, interesting, the jacket are reminiscent of the previous LE collection and the bags are blah. Over all, I'd rate this season's LE with 6 LE signs out of 10.

Oh, and Superstar? Honey, I don' think so.

PS. Our prayers were heard. Stardollars are for everyone and we can exchange Starcoins to Stardollars whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment